Make Change Happen!
I take my mission to save Mother Earth and ALL her children VERY seriously! Here’s who I support! Please — join me!
- CARE :: CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. We place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty. [Read more...]
- Change.org :: Every day, across the world, people like you start campaigns on Change.org to fight for issues they care about — and the Change.org team works to mobilize people to help them win. We believe that building momentum for social change globally means empowering citizen activists locally. That’s why anyone, anywhere — from Chicago to Cape Town – can start their own grassroots campaign for change using our organizing platform. [Read more...]
- Charity: Water :: Most of us have never really been thirsty. We’ve never had to leave our houses and walk 5 miles to fetch water. We simply turn on the tap, and water comes out. Clean. Yet there are a billion people on the planet who don’t have clean water. It’s hard to imagine what a billion people looks like really, but one in eight might be easier. One in eight people in our world don’t have access to the most basic of human needs. Something we can’t imagine going 12 hours without. Here, we’d like to introduce you to a few of those billion people. They are very real, and they need our help. They didn’t choose to be born into a village where the only source of water is a polluted swamp. And we didn’t choose to be born in a country where even the homeless have access to clean water and a toilet. [Read more...]
- Join(RED) :: (RED) works with the world’s most iconic brands – including American Express, Apple, Bugaboo, Converse, Dell, Emporio, Armani, Gap, Hallmark, Nike, Penfolds, Penguin and Starbucks – to make unique (PRODUCT) items, giving up to 50% of their profits to the Global Fund to invest in HIV and AIDS programs. [Read more...]
- Kick Alzheimer’s In The Ass | Seth Rogen :: Alzheimer’s has become a serious epidemic that more people need to be aware of.
We have the potential to cure it, if we can just gather together and do everything we can to help raise cash for research. Here are some not so fun facts about Alzheimer’s: **5.3 million – As many as 5.3 million people in the United States are living with Alzheimer’s. That means we all know someone who is dealing with this. **70 seconds – Every 70 seconds, someone develops Alzheimer’s. **100% – Alzheimer’s disease is always fatal. I didn’t know that before. We have to find the cure. [Read more...]
- ONE Campaign :: ONE is a grassroots advocacy and campaigning organization that fights extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa, by raising public awareness and pressuring political leaders to support smart and effective policies and programs that are saving lives, helping to put kids in school and improving futures. Cofounded by Bono and other campaigners, ONE is nonpartisan and works closely with African activists and policy makers. [Read more...]
- She’s The First :: She’s the First is a not-for-profit that sponsors girls’ education in the developing world, helping them be the first in their families to graduate. In the process, She’s the First fosters leadership and self-awareness in young Americans, by inspiring them to lead creative fundraisers and correspond with sponsored students. Our efforts shape a rising generation of well-educated global leaders, future philanthropists, and cross-cultural communicators. [Read more...]
- Green For All :: Green For All is dedicated to improving the lives of all Americans through a clean energy economy. We work in collaboration with the business, government, labor, and grassroots communities to create and implement programs that increase quality jobs and opportunities in green industry – all while holding the most vulnerable people at the center of our agenda. [Read more...]
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN!